1 Samuel 1:27 - I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.

1 Samuel 1:27 - I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Sick Baby Boy


Zephyr has his first really bad cold. He started coughing last Tuesday and progressively got worse. I took him to see the doctor and he has an upper respiratory infection. The nurse told me if he started running a temp to call because he could possibly develop an ear infection with all of the drainage.

Well...sure enough that night he started running a low grade fever and was very cranky. I hated seeing him so sick and knew he really wasn't feeling good when even his momma couldn't console him. I took him back to the doctor the next day and he had the beginning of an ear infection in his left ear. He's now on an antibiotic and still has a nasty cough, but no fever.

I'm so glad Zephyrs back to his smiley, giggling self. That little boy has got his mom and dad wrapped around his little finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment