1 Samuel 1:27 - I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.

1 Samuel 1:27 - I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

5 Months Old



This post is almost a week late, but Zephyr you are now 5 months old. You have changed soo much just in the past month. You can now

- Grab toys.
- You are always trying to sit up. It looks like you are doing crunches.
- Bath time is your absolute favorite time of day. At the end of your bath time I stand you up and let you splash your feet in the water. You get soo excited and splash like crazy with the biggest smile on your face.
- You now put everything in your mouth, we're pretty sure your teething.
- You found your feet in the past few weeks and you will grab at them even when you're crying.
- You love your Daddy, but you're such a Mommas boy(I don't mind one bit though).
- You still wake up a few times a night to feed then go right back to sleep.
- You smile and giggle all the time.

Zephyr, your Mom and Dad love you very much and feel so blessed that we get to be your parents. You make us smile and laugh constantly and have definitely made our lives soo much brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment