1 Samuel 1:27 - I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.

1 Samuel 1:27 - I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.

Friday, October 29, 2010

36 weeks and 2 days pregnant!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 36 weeks! 4 weeks left until my due date.
Size of baby: At 36 week appointment they did a growth scan. He is weighing about 6 lbs 7 oz.
Maternity Clothes: Yes-all maternity clothes except for some dresses.
Gender: Boy!
Movement: Yes all the time. I think he's going to be a very active boy.
Sleep: I am sleeping good. I wake up once or twice a night to go to the bathroom.
Symptoms: Feeling very big and tired all the time.
What I miss: Sleeping anyway I want.
Cravings: Sweets!
Best Moment this week: My 36 week appointment. I got a very detailed ultrasound and growth scan. He is looking great and looks like by time he's born will weigh around 8 lbs. The ultrasound tech said he has lots of hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment