1 Samuel 1:27 - I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.

1 Samuel 1:27 - I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

32 WEEKS!


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 32 weeks!
Size of baby: About 17 in. At last appointment the Midwives estimated he weighs around 4 1/2 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Yes-all maternity clothes except for some dresses.
Gender: Boy!
Movement: Yes all the time. I think he's going to be a very active boy.
Sleep: I am sleeping good. I wake up once or twice a night to go to the bathroom.
Symptoms: Get tired easily.
What I miss: Sleeping anyway I want.
Cravings: Sweets!
Best Moment this week: While Sean was out of town for work, he asked me to put the cell phone to my belly so he could say hi to our little boy. It was so sweet I know Sean's going to make a great dad.
What I am looking forward to: Our next birth class on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment