1 Samuel 1:27 - I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.

1 Samuel 1:27 - I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

37 WEEKS!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 37 WEEKS! 21 days until my due date!
Size of baby: At 36 week appointment they did a growth scan. He is weighing about 6 lbs 7 oz.
Maternity Clothes: Yes-all maternity clothes except for some dresses.
Gender: Boy!
Movement: Yes. I can feel little body parts sticking out of my stomach.
Sleep: I am sleeping good. I wake up once or twice a night to go to the bathroom.
Symptoms: Feeling good. Feet hurt a lot lately.
What I miss: Sleeping anyway I want.
Cravings: Sweets!
Best Moment this week: My 37 week appointment. I found out I am 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. Hoping for more progress next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment