1 Samuel 1:27 - I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.

1 Samuel 1:27 - I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Birth Story Part.1


Zephyr is here!!!!! He arrived four days early on November 20, 2010 @ 10:03am. He weighed 7lbs 7 oz and was 20in long. Here is my birth story.

On November 19 I woke up around 7:15 in the morning and within about a minute I heard a pop and out gushed lots of water. Thank goodness just that week we had put a mattress protector on the bed. I woke Sean up immediately and told him my water had broke. He was just a little shocked, "but said lets go back to sleep". There was no way I could sleep knowing I was about to become a Mom!!!!!! I was so excited, but nervous at the same time. I pretty much had everything ready to go. I had all the bags packed and the house was spotless from all of the nesting I had been doing. We stayed around the house until around 10:30 I still had no contractions at this point except for a few braxton hicks. We still didn't head strait for the hospital. We went to Chick-fil-A, then to Target so I could get some house shoes for the hospital. Still no contractions so we went to the mall to walk. We walked for about an hour, but I still didn't feel anything. Around 1:00 we decided to head for the hospital to see if maybe I was progressing, but didn't know it(which believe me I now know what I contraction feels like and I wasn't having any). To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment