1 Samuel 1:27 - I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.

1 Samuel 1:27 - I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

1/2 A Year Old!

My sweet baby boy is 6 months old! He is growing up soo fast and I am just trying to savor every little moment. It seems like just yesterday he looked like this.


And now this.


Sweet baby boy you have gotten so big. You are so much fun at this age and keep your mom and dad very entertained, and busy. We love you sweet boy and can't believe how fast you are growing. You can now...

- Sit pretty much unassisted
- Roll over
- You just started solids and are not a big fan of them, as you can see in this picture.

- You make a hissing sound all the time and it's the cutest thing.
- Your hair is still really red and people comment on it every where we go.
- You cut your first tooth a few days after you turned 6 months.
- At your 6 month appointment you weighed 15 lbs 11.5 oz and were 26 in. long.
- You wear size 3-6 month clothes and size 2 diaper.
- You still love bath time and love to grab the wash cloth and suck water out of it.
Here's a few more of my favorite photos from this past month. I love you baby boy I can't wait to see what new things you will learn the next 6 months.




No comments:

Post a Comment