1 Samuel 1:27 - I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.

1 Samuel 1:27 - I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Total Surprise!!!




I was four days late and didn't think twice about it. I had been that late several times before and felt the same I did in the past when I was about to start. Some how my sister-in-law Ashfield and I started talking about it and she said I should get a pregnancy test. I was very reluctant, after trying for almost three years you learn not to get excited. Sean just happen to be going to Walmart that night and I told him to pick up the cheapest pregnancy test they had. I stayed home, because we currently had 2 foster children living with us a 2 and 3 year old brothers. Anyway... I took the test later that night and to my surprise it showed 2 lines. I was pregnant!!! But I took several double takes before going to tell Sean. Sean was in shock and said don't get too excited he thought one line looked pretty light. Sean went back to Walmart and got the more expensive ones that say pregnant or not pregnant. I took both and both said pregnant. We were beyond excited, but still in total shock and disbelief. We had giving up on getting pregnant and couldn't believe that it was finally happening.

That same day Sean had bought bronze knobs for all our interior doors. He was so keyed up after finding out I was pregnant, that he stayed up till 3 in the morning changing out all of the door knobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment